In India, there are 25+ General/Health Insurance Companies accessible, in which More than 50 Health Insurance Plans are accessible. At any rate we will purchase just a single Product which is giving More Benefits at aggressively moderate rate in the Market.
Rather than mistaking you for clarifying every one of the terms with different Companies, I’m giving you the Final Answer Directly. Here I’m proposing the best Plan which I will purchase in the event that I am a Consumer, in the wake of doing part of Research in Health Insurance Plans among different Insurers.
Apollo Munich (Optima Restore), Bajaj Allianz (Health Guard Revised Plan), ICICI Lombard (I-Health), Star Health (Star Comprehensive) and Max Bupa (Health Companion) are mulled over for Benefits Comparison.
I incline toward, Max Bupa Health Companion as the Best arrangement which is having following points of interest over their rivals Plan.
1. Max Bupa Health Companion is having Yearly Once Free Health Check-up Irrespective of Claim Experience (Better than Apollo, Bajaj and Star Health)
2. Max Bupa is having non diminishing No Claim Bonus of 20% which will Increase Up to 100% (Better than Apollo, Star, ICICI and Bajaj) – With Free NCB Protection Cover
3. Max Bupa is having Refill Benefit (Better than Apollo, Star, Bajaj ) ( Refill Benefit is extremely valuable one Comparing with Restoration Benefit what different organizations like Apollo, Bajaj, Star is Giving ) ( Illustration : Sum Insured 5 Lacs , first Claim 4.5 Lacs , second Unrelated Claim 5 Lacs :- Star, Apollo, Bajaj Will pay Only 50,000, But MAX BUPA will pay Entire 5 Lacs )
4. Lesser Premium (Better than Apollo, Star, ICICI and Bajaj – In Most of the Cases)
5. Organ Donor Expenses, Domiciliary Treatment Covered Without any Sub-limits (Better than Star, ICICI and Bajaj)
6. AYUSH (Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha and Homepoathy) Benefit (Better than Apollo, Star)
7. Least and Maximum Entry Age Restrictions (Better than Apollo, Star and Bajaj)
8. Throughout the Day Care Surgeries Covered while others cover just couple of Specific strategies (Better than Star, ICICI and Bajaj)
9. Max Bupa is having 30 mins Cashless Approval Promise – Which is least in the Industry